Terms & ConditionsNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Chumba Casino - $1MILLION Giveaway
- Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Promotion Rules have the meanings given to them in our Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion will run between 00:00 1 April 2022 and 23:59 on 30 April 2022, Pacific Time (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion applies to the hands, rounds or spins (Plays) that a Player participates in through Promotional Play using Sweeps Coins during the Promotion Period.
- A Player is only eligible for this Promotion if they:
- are an Eligible Participant as defined in our Sweeps Rules; and
- are not an employee of the VGW Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively the Promotion Parties), or a member of their immediate family or persons living in the same household; and
- have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory at the time of entry; and
- have an active and verified Chumba Casino account; and
- have "opted in" to the Promotion by clicking on this link and entered the email address connected with their Chumba Casino account.
- A Player who has opted into the Promotion, logs in to their account and Plays at least once per day, Pacific Time, during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw for the Promotion prize as set out below in paragraph 3.
- Each Player is only eligible for a maximum of one (1) entry into the Promotion per day of the Promotion Period.
The prize of US$1,000,000 will be drawn, and the winner announced, on 3 May 2022.
- Random draw. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize redemption.
- The potential winners will be notified electronically by their last known email or phone number.
- Prior to receiving their prize, the potential winner may be:
- required to provide a valid photo ID;
- required to sign a release confirming their compliance with the Official Rules; and
- asked to sign a release form:
- releasing us from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion;
- consenting to the use of their name and photograph and general location, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by us and/or our advertising agencies.
- If a potential winner has not complied with the verification requirements, signed and returned any required release form and/or responded to accept their prize within 15 days of notification, they may be disqualified. In case of disqualification, a new name will be drawn in order to establish a winner.
- Entry using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices is strictly prohibited and will be considered in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted is strictly prohibited and all entries of this nature will be void and result in Player disqualification.
Amendments and Exclusions
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion and without providing any reasons, to amend the Promotion Rules or to otherwise cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion in any manner we deem appropriate at any time and without prior notice. Players will have no legal recourse against us or our affiliates for any such change, suspension or termination.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to:
- exclude any Player from the Promotion without providing any reasons; and
- disqualify any Player from the Promotion if we believe they have:
- tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- otherwise violated the Official Rules; or
- acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- A Player may voluntarily exclude themselves from our Games or Platforms at any time in accordance with our Responsible Social Gameplay Policy.
In the case of any dispute relating to your participation in the Promotion, any component of the Promotion and/or these Promotion Rules, the final decision will rest with us and any decision we make will be final and binding and not subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these Promotion Rules make no provision or are unclear, we reserve the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue in our sole discretion and such decision will be final and binding.
If there is any inconsistency between:
- these Promotion Rules and any of the other Official Rules; or
- these Promotion Rules and anything else on our Platforms or in any of our communications with you that refer to the Promotion,
these Promotion Rules will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
General Terms and Conditions
- You may not assign or transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under the Promotion and/or the Promotion Rules.
- Failure by us to enforce a right under the Promotion Rules does not result in waiver of such right.
- If any part of the Promotion Rules is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of the Promotion Rules shall be unaffected and will remain in force.
- Limitation of liability: BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, PLAYERS WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM, ANY CLAIM, LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE (INCLUDING PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. We will not be responsible for: (a) late, incomplete, or incorrect entries, (b) a Player's failure to receive prize notices due to Player's spam, junk e-mail, filters or other security settings or for Player's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; (c) technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this promotion; (d) by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion; or (e) any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or announcement of the prize.
- Choice of Law and Forum: Player agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this promotion and the Promotion Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions. Player further agrees that any disputes arising under these Promotional Rules will be resolved in accordance with paragraph 22 of the Chumba Casino Terms and Conditions.